[Mailman-Users] Block attachments before testing for non-member

Jim Tittsler jwt at onjapan.net
Thu Sep 2 06:34:42 CEST 2004

On Sep 1, 2004, at 01:39, Ed Greenberg wrote:

> Many things show up as "mail from non-member" which contain nothing
> but a forbidden attachment. Can we run through the content filter
> BEFORE testing for membership so that this cr*p just gets discarded?

You can change the order of the handlers in the GLOBAL_PIPELINE in your
mm_cfg.py file.

Rather than doing that, you could change the "Sender filters" page's
generic_nonmember_action to simply discard messages from non-members.

--
Jim Tittsler             http://www.OnJapan.net/      GPG: 0x01159DB6
Python Starship          http://Starship.Python.net/