[Mailman-Users] All AOL members not receiving emails

Paul H Byerly paul at thcwd.com
Thu Sep 2 06:36:33 CEST 2004

On 08:12 PM 9/1/2004, mailman-users-request at python.org wrote:
>My AOL users have also "discovered" our mail in their SPAM folders. I run
>both YahooGroups! lists and Mailman lists and it has happened to messages
>from both lists as of ~8/26.

         I can say with confidante that our lists are still getting through
to most of our AOL subscribers.  Just today I got three list messages
reported to AOL as spam, which only happens to mail that make it to their
in box (I get a few of these a week).  I also have some very chatty ladies
lists, and I can assure you I'd have heard about it if they were not
getting e-mail.

         So while there may have been changes, they have not blocked all
list mail.  I do have full or partial personalization on for most of these
lists, which may be a factor.

<>< Paul