[Mailman-Users] Creating an alternate UI to mailman

Justin Rush jrush at scout.wisc.edu
Fri Sep 3 20:15:50 CEST 2004

Hi,
	I am trying to create a different UI to the mailman interface that meshes better with the current theme of our site.  I had planned on just creating a few php pages that access the various mailman binaries, mainly just to offer a different interface to the subscription page, ie. allow users to sign up for multiple mailing lists at once.  I found the subscribe binary, which works fine and even sends a welcome message out after subscribing a user.  However, it does not send out a confirmation email, which is quite esscential.  Has anyone found a way around this?

Thanks in advance for any input,
Justin Rush
jrush at scout.wisc.edu