[Mailman-Users] How to allow anyone to send to a list

Chris Barnes chris-barnes at tamu.edu
Fri Sep 10 21:56:37 CEST 2004

I am new to MailMan, but not new to MLM (was a Lsoft Listserv postmaster
for a few years).

I have alot of questions, but this one is the most urgent:  I was able
to get mm installed and running and everything seems kosher.  However,
all of the lists seem to be set to Send=Private (in Listserv terms).

How do I set them to Send= Public so that the messages from
non-subscribed members still get distributed?

--

Chris Barnes                           AOL IM: CNBarnes