[Mailman-Users] qrunner using 99% of my CPU time? (RESOLVED)

Takahiro_Horie at nidek.com Takahiro_Horie at nidek.com
Sat Sep 11 23:01:34 CEST 2004

I figured out the problem. (mailman 2.1.5)

In the qrunner script, I changed it to the following:

        while not loop.isdone():
            for qrunner in qrunners:
                # In case the SIGTERM came in the middle of this iteration
                if loop.isdone():
                    break
                if verbose:
                    syslog('qrunner', 'Now doing a %s qrunner iteration',
                           qrunner.__class__.__bases__[0].__name__)
                time.sleep(10);
                qrunner.run()
            if once:
                break

What I added was the "time.sleep(10)" which pauses the script for 10
seconds before the next iteration.
Works perfectly. CPU usage down to almost nothing.

Thanks!
--Takahiro

Brad Knowles <brad at stop.mail-abuse.org>
Sent by: mailman-users-bounces at python.org