[Mailman-Users] Intermittent sluggish delivery

Bruce Embrey embrey at hood.edu
Tue Sep 14 02:52:08 CEST 2004

Mailman-Users:

I am running mailman 2.1.5 with sendmail 8.12 on redhat
linux. I've noticed that sometimes messages take an hour to
be delivered while most of the time messages are delivered
in 2-3 minutes. Mailman runs on a dedicated server and
delivers messages to another server that is in the same
physical location. I have also notice a number of messages
are being shunt. Even after running unshunt the messages
remain in the queue directory even though the messages are
delivered.

what should I look for that could be causing these delays?

Bruce Embrey

Bruce Edward Embrey : Linux Administrator
Hood College : embrey at hood.edu : Phone (301)696-3927