[Mailman-Users] Problems with relocating a list

Kevin W. Gagel gagel at cnc.bc.ca
Tue Sep 21 23:37:22 CEST 2004

You probably followed some of my instructions. I've not had a chance to get
back to update them. In the mailman list directories you'll find that there
are links to the archives. I had the same issue after I did mine, it took a
bit to figure it out but simply deleting the links and making new ones to the
correct location on the new machine fixed it for me.