[Mailman-Users] Mailman install -- she no working day 3.

Ignacio Valdes ivaldes at hal-pc.org
Fri Apr 29 00:20:00 CEST 2005

Hi, I'm trying to get Mailman working on a FreeBSD system X 3 days
now. I have followed the install document very carefully, apache and
mailman are loaded and running. However, I cannot get to anything. I
have the following in my vhosts.conf file:

<VirtualHost *:80>
   ServerName mailman.linuxmednews.com
   DocumentRoot /usr/local/mailman/data
</VirtualHost>

<VirtualHost *:80>
   ServerName test.linuxmednews.com
   DocumentRoot /usr/local/www/data
</VirtualHost>

I put test-cgi into /usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/ and when I try
http://mailman.linuxmednews.com/cgi-bin/test-cgi, it works. However,
none of the other mailman executables in that directory do anything
and I certainly cannot get the usual form of mailman URL's
(http://linuxmednews.com/mailman/... to work at all. I'm running this
alongside Zope and I am running out of time to work on this.

-- IV