[Mailman-Users] How do I have one list send to another list.

Daevid Vincent daevid at daevid.com
Fri Apr 29 02:59:46 CEST 2005

Thanks for the help Jim, how do I add that?

Currently in http://myserver.com/mailman/admin/rbc/privacy/sender

I have this in the "List of non-member addresses whose postings should be
automatically accepted. (Details for accept_these_nonmembers)":

party at daevid.com
daevid at lockdownnetworks.com
^.*@*\.daevid\.com
^.*@daevid\.com
^.*@*\.rollinballzcrew\.com
^.*@rollinballzcrew\.com

And now I've added this just in case?

party at daevid\.com

Is this where you are talking about? Or is it in some config file?