[Mailman-Users] virtual hosts and https

Vince Van De Coevering vpv at figaros.com
Mon Aug 1 18:31:44 CEST 2005

Sorry for the top post but I really don't have any in-line comments...

Dan,

Is it safe to assume that you are using apache as your web server?

Have you set up each of your virtual domains with its own IP address or are
you attempting to share the same IP address between multiple servers?  SSL
doesn't support name based virtual hosting so you will need a unique IP
address for each domain.

Vince Van De Coevering
IT Manager
Figaro's Italian Pizza, Inc.