[Mailman-Users] Having admin problem with 1 list

Richard Barnes rick at icn.net
Wed Aug 24 23:31:17 CEST 2005

Hello,
  On the mailman server I have setup there is 1 list not functioning
correctly. When I try to subscribe to the list, there is no entry
created on the pending subscribe page, but there is a entry in the
subscribe log. Also, the admin pending requests email is not function
for this list either. All other lists are working properly. This problem
just started a few days ago and there have been not updates to mailman
or postfix.

Unfortunately,this server was setup by someone else and I am not sure
exactly what I'm looking for. Especially since the log files seem to be
in order.

Any help in getting pointed in the right direction would be greatly
appreciated.

Thanks,
Rick