[Mailman-Users] Notice Digest

Jane Hermanson jane.hermanson at canarie.ca
Fri Aug 26 21:08:27 CEST 2005

HI Mark

Thanks for the tip.

I also received some another suggestion to :

general options --> "Should the list moderators get immediate notice
of new requests, as well as daily notices about collected ones?" Set
to "NO."

The 8 am daily reminders are from cron and can be  eliminated or changed
only by editing the mailman crontab.

So I guess I will try both.

Jane