[Mailman-Users] Notice Digest

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Aug 26 22:44:09 CEST 2005

Jane Hermanson wrote:

>I also received some another suggestion to :
>
>general options --> "Should the list moderators get immediate notice
>of new requests, as well as daily notices about collected ones?" Set
>to "NO."

This is exactly the admin_immed_notify option that I mentioned in my
reply.

>The 8 am daily reminders are from cron and can be  eliminated or changed
>only by editing the mailman crontab.

This is correct, but I gathered from your original request for a
"digest" that you wanted to keep these. If you do want to change the
timing or frequency of these reminders, the relevant crontab entry is
the one that runs checkdbs.