[Mailman-Users] Change language in archives

Hugo Hugo hugosthlm at yahoo.com
Sun Dec 4 07:31:04 CET 2005

Hi all !

  I have managed to change the language in Mailman to Swedish. However I still have a problem in the archives. Thread, Date and Subject are not correctly translated. Strangely enough, Author IS correctly translated. The values are in thread_ref, date_ref, subject_ref, but I can't see where they are set. They are used in the templates archidxfoot.html and archidxhead.html. I have the mailman/htdig integration patch. Mailman version is 2.1.5. Pipermail 0.9. Fedora Core 2.

  Can someone help me ?

  Cheers,

  Hugo