[Mailman-Users] Importing data

Moss, Patricia pmoss at fcg.com
Mon Dec 5 13:19:30 CET 2005

I have mailman version 2.1.5-33 installed on a RedHat Linux ES4.0
server. I am running Apache version 2.0.52-9.

I am trying to figure out the correct procedure for importing data, from
L-Soft Listserv 1.8e, into my mailman installation.  Can someone point
me in the direction of some steps or procedures to get this done?
Thanks.

Pati Moss

Unix Systems Administrator

"UNIX is user friendly. It's just picky about who it's friends with."

  _____