[Mailman-Users] Mailman under Cygwin - won't add list

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Fri Dec 23 03:19:36 CET 2005

Ben wrote:

>You mentioned that you _have_ seen it work with user 'Mark' and group
>'None'.  Do you have any record of what you passed to ./configure in
>this case?

Yes, but it won't help you because I run Apache under Cygwin, also as
user Mark and group None.

This comes out of a shell script that sets $prefix earlier

./configure --prefix=$prefix --with-username=Mark --with-groupname=None
--with-cgi-gid=None --with-mail-gid=None --with-mailhost=localhost
--with-urlhost=localhost
make install > make.log