[Mailman-Users] emergency moderation (v 2.1.5)

David W Smith dwsmith at well.ox.ac.uk
Wed Feb 9 10:54:50 CET 2005

Hi,

I've switched on emergency moderation for a few for our mailing lists
(using v 2.1.5 on a Debian Woody box) and thought I would receive email
notification of any postings held for moderation. But this has turned out
not to be the case.

Does anyone know if email notifications should be sent out when emergency
moderation is switched on? I have checked for an option that might enable
this but without success; maybe I've overlooked something obvious. I do
receive email notifications at other times, e.g., when a non-member has
posted to a list or a posting is too large.

Thanks for any clarification and/or advice re emergency moderation.

David Smith