[Mailman-Users] Some Posts not getting through - Troubleshoot ing tips?

Bruce Best (CRO) bestb at lao.on.ca
Fri Feb 11 15:45:17 CET 2005

I sent a message to the list, then sent the message to the list and cc'd to
the troublsome email address. The cc goes through without a hitch, the
message from the list is never delivered.

I wasn't sure what could be causing this, in particular, whether there could
be something Mailman put in the headers that wasn't there in the original
email that could be a black flag for some organization's filters.

I will approach the site that email is not getting through to see if they
know (this will be easy, as it is in fact my work email that isn't getting
the posts); I was trying to get a better idea of what the causes might be.

B.