[Mailman-Users] Mailman Statistics

Aaron Crosman ACrosman at afsc.org
Fri Feb 11 17:46:01 CET 2005

I'm looking for a package that could provide traffic reports for
Mailman, similar to those that AWStats or Webalizer generate for web
traffic.  I searched the archive, and while I found a conversation from
2002 suggesting that several people were considering starting such a
project I can't find any evidence of what became of those conversations.

A search of Freshmeat and Google didn't result in much more help results
either.  Is there something out there that I'm missing?  I know I could
track the MTA stats, but I'd like to be able to keep an eye on some of
the internal Mailman functions like how many messages are getting turn
rejected by moderators and such.

Thanks
Aaron