RES: [Mailman-Users] Mailman converts the body of messages into attachments

Athos Rothen athos at conectt.com.br
Wed Feb 23 01:27:19 CET 2005

	Hello Brad!

	Yes, this is the same issue of FAQ 04.039 . Now it is clear for me: the messages have 2 or 3 different MIME types (considering body and footer), so there is no way to have only one body part.

	But I will have to try option #2 (Configure Mailman to strip all HTML and MIME formatting and send out all messages as text-only (text/plain)), before give up. Because, I am user of others lists (in others servers) using Mailman here at Brazil, and never noted this issue before. I will also try to make contact with some sysadmins of these servers to check if they had this issue and how they have it solved.

	Thank you very much for your enlightening and the references. That was exactly what I was looking for (but with different terms) and you help me efficiently. Thanks!!!

	I will give you feedback when I do get somewhere.

Regards,
Athos Rothen