[Mailman-Users] Removing attachment

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Wed Jan 5 21:06:19 CET 2005

At 8:16 AM -0800 2005-01-05, Mark Sapiro wrote:

>  multipart/mixed
>  multipart/alternative
>  message/rfc822
>  text/plain

	That's good, but it does break some forms of PGP signed messages.
On the lists I manage, we almost always use something like the
following:

multipart/mixed
multipart/alternative
text/plain
application/pgp-signature
multipart/signed

	To this list, we should probably add message/rfc822, for the sake
of completeness.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755