[Mailman-Users] Get lists of members subscribed to configuredtopics?

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Sat Jan 22 20:54:34 CET 2005

Caitlin Burke wrote:

>I'm having trouble figuring out how much information I can get about
>topic selections. Can I get a count of all the members of a list that
>have selected a particular topic, set in the Topics page? I am using
>version 2.1.5, provided by my web/mail host (I did not install it
>myself).

If you have sufficient access to run the command line tools, you could
create a withlist script to do this.

Otherwise, the only other way I'm aware of is to script access to the
web admin interface and collect the information that way. See
http://starship.python.net/crew/jwt/mailman/#throughtheweb for some
examples of this kind of scripting.