[Mailman-Users] maiman with postfix

Yassen Damyanov yd at media-c.de
Wed Jan 26 16:12:20 CET 2005

I have this working but I have all my virtual domains listed here:

virtual_mailbox_domains = virt1.com, virt2.com, ..., virtn.com

Don't see your "virtual_mailbox_domains =" clause. Try with setting
it up. Also, you may need things like virtual_gid_maps, virtual_uid_maps

I have these things in my main.conf:

virtual_gid_maps = static:1000
virtual_uid_maps = static:1001
virtual_transport = virtual
virtual_mailbox_maps = mysql:/etc/postfix/mysql-virtual-maps.cf

(I use mysql db for virtual users mailbox map)

Hope this helps a little (post back to let me know).

Yassen