[Mailman-Users] We're sorry, we hit a bug!

Johan Barelds mailings at good-it.com
Fri Jan 28 20:25:56 CET 2005

Hi Dan,

Thanks for the quick reply.
Just found out that the Python module xml wasn't installed.
After i installed it the bug was gone.
Strange that this isn't checked in the update indeed! (running SuSE 9.2)

Thanks anyway.

Grz. Johan

--
Kind Regards / Met vriendelijke groet,

Johan Barelds		Good-IT!
Tel.+31(0)70-3965230	Strijplaan 320
Mob.+31(0)6-54253750	2285 HZ  Rijswijk(ZH)
j.barelds at good-it.com	http://www.good-it.com