[Mailman-Users] E-Mail to some users get lost or are very late

Götz Reinicke goetz.reinicke at filmakademie.de
Mon Jul 11 16:38:34 CEST 2005

Hi,

we run mailman mailman-2.1.5-33.rhel4 on a RHEL 4 Clone (Tao Linux 4,
kernel 2.6.9-11.ELsmp). Some days ago, some users noticed, that they
dont get all mails send to the mailinglists they are subscribed to or
that they get the mails with a delay from some days or weeks :-(

I checked the quota, forward, alias and mailman settings for thouth
users, but everything seams O.K. for me.

We use sendmail as MTA and dovecot as imap server.

Any ideas what to check? Or waht info to provide?

Thanks an best regards

Götz Reinicke
--
Götz Reinicke