[Mailman-Users] problems with permissions?

Eduardo Jaime Quiros Batres dojai at ufv.br
Fri Jun 24 21:50:26 CEST 2005

I reported a problem with mailman 2.1.4 and mandrake 10.0 that after I applied 
the correction on msec it still didn't work.
Well I removed the lists created recently and created again and all went well.

thanks to all.

------------------ original report follows ----------------

I have mailman 2.1.4 on a mandrake 10.0 and have upgraded msec to version 
msec-0.44.2-1mdk but I still get a bug error when I try to confirm a 
subscription to a list.

I runned check_permissions -f and it didn't work, I gave a chwon apache.mail 
on all the /var/log/mailman subdirectory and it still didn't work and I also 
gave a chown 664 on /var/mailman/log and the error is:

 ... (....) ...

Eduardo Jaime Quirós Batres - dojai at ufv.br

More information about the Mailman-Users mailing list