[Mailman-Users] Deleting a list - how is this possible?

Graham Leggett minfrin at sharp.fm
Thu Mar 3 00:49:21 CET 2005

Hi all,

I created a list using my new mailman installation, and due to
permission problems it did not create the list correctly.

I now want to delete the list so that I can try and create it again -
but this functionality seems to be missing from mailman, I cannot find a
delete list option anywhere, or I'm looking in the wrong place.

I figured the rmlist option in the cgi-bin directory might do what I
want, but all it gave me was the cryptic and meaningless message "You're
being a sneaky list owner!", which leaves me no nearer to enlightenment
on what method should be used to delete a list.

Any ideas?

Regards,
Graham