[Mailman-Users] Dumb question of the day

Don dtownhome at earthlink.net
Sun Mar 6 01:56:55 CET 2005

Hi;

I'd like to set up a 'test' list for a couple people to see what
they will be working with to administrate a list.  It appears to
me that giving someone administrative privelages for a specific
list will not cause any security breech of the site itself.

Therefore, my 'dumb question' for the day is...

am I correct?

Is there any "reasonable" way for someone to mess up anything
outside of that specific list?

It appears that everything is safe... but I'd like to hear
that for certain from someone who KNOWS what they are doing
far better than I do.  Sorry if this is an irritation to
anyone.

Thanks
Don