[Mailman-Users] Adding custom header widely

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Thu Mar 10 16:44:08 CET 2005

At 12:02 PM +0100 2005-03-10, Sythos wrote:

>  hi all,
>  there is a way to add:
>
>  to ALL list (both new and already created)?

	IIRC, the "List-" headers are hard-coded, so if you edit the
source code to include the additional "List-" headers that you want,
that should work.

>  PS: why the two header above aren't already/default inserted in mailman
>  header?

	Not all lists have archives.  I imagine that one is added
conditionally.  I'm not sure about the other one.

	If you look at the headers that are added on the mailman-users
list (I got these from your own message, as it was posted to the
list), you will find:

	<mailto:mailman-users-request at python.org?subject=subscribe>

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755