[Mailman-Users] News-to-mail gateway

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Tue Mar 15 18:44:56 CET 2005

At 6:18 PM +0200 2005-03-15, Puiu @ Xentra wrote:

>  I have talked to the sf.net admins, but they sent me here :)

	You're talking about your bug report at
<http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1161557&group_id=103&atid=100103>?
You were confused.  You were on the page at SourceForge for the
Mailman project, not on the page for the SourceForge Mailman mailing
list software.

	I was the one who told you that this matter needed to be brought
to this mailing list.

	The problem is that I didn't know you weren't hosting your own
list, and therefore you do not have access to the log files you need.
Only the SourceForge Site Administrators are likely to have access to
those files.  So, you need to go back to the SourceForge Site
Administrators and talk to them.

	Wherever you go on the SourceForge site, if it says "Project:
Mailman" at the top, then you're in the part of the site that is used
to provide facilities for programming languages like Python, the
Mailman project, etc....  In particular, you are not on the pages
that they use for their own internal support of the products that
they use to *provide* that support, including their own
Mailman-hosted mailing lists, etc....

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755