[Mailman-Users] News-to-mail gateway

Puiu @ Xentra hpuiu at xentra.ro
Tue Mar 15 20:09:54 CET 2005

Trust me I have tried on sourceforge.net page BEFORE trying at Mailman
project page, BEFORE trying mailing list :)
Take a look here at sf.net response on 11 March 2005
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1161269&group_id=1&atid=200001
They said it is Off topic, because is not their problem !!
Anyway, I have posted another support request, maybe
this time I am lucky :)

Thanks for replies.