[Mailman-Users] HTDIG problems

Joakim Nomell jocke at nomell.se
Tue Mar 15 20:15:48 CET 2005

On Tue, 15 Mar 2005, George Theall wrote:

>>> This suggests a problem with htdig / htsearch rather than Mailman.
>>
>> True, the problem seems to be that it complains about:
>>
>> displayParsedFile: Can't open /var/www/html/htdig/nomatch.html
>> And the same thing with header.html when it gets positive hits.
>
> Look at <http://www.htdig.org/attrs.html#common_dir>, a compile-time
> setting for htdig.

OK great. Do you also know where the template is located, which Mailman
(?) uses for the htsearch form in the index.html-file for each list? After
applying the htdig patch to mailman, the form is inserted into the
index.html file as soon as the first text arrives after the patch was
applied. I want it to be in swedish of caurse. As is now, I need to
translate the form on each list =)

Thanks.

Joakim Nomell     Phn: +46 70 771 31 00      MSN : joakim at nomell.nu
Unix engineer     Fax: +46 70 711 31 00      Web : http://nomell.se