[Mailman-Users] HTDIG problems

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Wed Mar 16 21:01:07 CET 2005

Joakim Nomell wrote:

>OK great. Do you also know where the template is located, which Mailman
>(?) uses for the htsearch form in the index.html-file for each list? After
>applying the htdig patch to mailman, the form is inserted into the
>index.html file as soon as the first text arrives after the patch was
>applied. I want it to be in swedish of caurse. As is now, I need to
>translate the form on each list =)

>From the "Changes" section of the INSTALL.htdig-mm and
INSTALL.htdig-mm.html files installed by the patch --

+    Note: the templates in $build/templates/<lang>/for the following
+    languages are NOT modified by this patch or by its precursor
indexing
+    patch: ca, eu, sr, sv
+
+    The following files in a language's default template directory
should be
+    modified per the changes made to the en language templates after
+    installation of this patch if that other language is used ;'
+
+        templates/<lang>/archidxfoot.html
+        templates/<lang>/archidxhead.html
+        templates/<lang>/archtoc.html
+        templates/<lang>/archtocentry.html
+        templates/<lang>/archtocnombox.html
+        templates/<lang>/article.html

I.e. you have to modify the Swedish (sv) templates listed above.