[Mailman-Users] Setting Header For Postings

Staven Bruce Staven.Bruce at valleyair.org
Thu Mar 24 02:22:05 CET 2005

We are using Mailman 2.1.5 and I was going through the FAQ's trying to
figure our the most secure way to set up an announce only list. I saw under
FAQ 3.11, the suggestion to moderate all users, and for the approved posters
to do the following:

	 "...A more secure alternative is for your approved posters to add
an Approved header to their postings as a  header, or as the first line of
the post)."

My question is where and how do I "add an Approved header" ? I've been
through the Mailman interface, but I am a little confused on how to do this.
Any info you could pass along would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Staven