[Mailman-Users] SUEXEC question

Ashley M. Kirchner ashley at pcraft.com
Thu Mar 24 00:25:53 CET 2005

    Mailman likes to have the scripts in /cgi-bin/ to be run with
set-gid, however SUEXEC won't allow it.  So, a) can mailman work in a
SUEXEC environment if I turn OFF the set-gid bit?, or b) what other
caveats do I have to look out for with mailman running in a SUEXEC
environment?

    I looked in the FAQ for 'suexec' but that search turned up empty, so
I'm not sure if I'm not searching for the right term, or whether no one
has tried it yet.  There is also no mention of suexec anywhere in the
source files or documentation.

--
W | I haven't lost my mind; it's backed up on tape somewhere.