[Mailman-Users] problems getting installing

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Thu Mar 24 17:23:31 CET 2005

Kenneth Sunshine wrote:

>I ham having problems getting mailman too work with sendmail.  When I go to
>my web server and try to create a list I get an error. Am not sure what this
>means.  I am not  sure what this means. Have been trying to get postfix
>running but can't get it to send or receive mail. Any help would be much
>appreciated.

You're not giving us any information here. If you "attached" an error
report, it got stripped - repost with it pasted as text in the body of
your message.  Also see
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.022.htp
and
http://www.python.org/cgi-bin/faqw-mm.py?req=show&file=faq01.023.htp