[Mailman-Users] rules du jour

Dr. Scott S. Jones drjones at xmission.com
Thu Mar 24 21:45:39 CET 2005

Dear list:

When I set up Mailman 2.1.5 on my Debian 3.0 system, I also set up
spamassassin, which included setting up RulesDuJour to be used to update
Spamassassin, if I understand it correctly.

I frequently get the following error messages, and am not sure how to
resolve them:

/etc/spamassassin/rules_du_jour: line 126: [: perl: integer expression
expected
cp: cannot create regular file
`/etc/spamassassin/RulesDuJour/99_FVGT_Tripwire.cf.2': Permission
+denied
touch: cannot touch
`/etc/spamassassin/RulesDuJour/99_FVGT_Tripwire.cf.2': Permission denied
mv: cannot move `/etc/spamassassin/RulesDuJour/99_FVGT_Tripwire.cf.2' to
+`/etc/spamassassin/tripwire.cf': Permission denied
cat: /etc/spamassassin/tripwire.cf: No such file or directory
cp: cannot create regular file
`/etc/spamassassin/RulesDuJour/evilnumbers.cf.2': Permission
+denied

Thanks for any help,

Scott