[Mailman-Users] temporary delivery error

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Fri Mar 25 21:32:24 CET 2005

At 1:46 PM -0600 2005-03-25, Ross Anderson wrote:

>  Well the confusion I seem to be having here is cyrus-mailman related
>  since it is the program handling local quota's. Cyrus bounces mail when
>  single mail is recieved from local or outside mail accounts.

	What LDA do you have configured for use with Cyrus?

>                                                                This
>  odd behaviour only occurs with mailman which is why I'm a bit puzzled.
>  I'd like to get the message bouncing back to mailman right away like
>  it does with users that are not locally hosted.

	I think that this is a difference in the way that the LDA is
called, or perhaps using different Cyrus-compatible LDAs.  At the
very least, you need a lot more information about how your MTA is
configured to talk to your LDA, and how your LDA is configured to
handle certain situations.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755