[Mailman-Users] Wierd Problem creating list

Mark Sapiro msapiro at value.net
Mon Mar 28 21:22:16 CEST 2005

Tamara Yoggev wrote:

>According to what I found in httpd.conf
>User apache
>
>Group apache
>
>I used:
>--with-cgi-gid=apache (Is there any way I could double check this? I ran the
>configure a while ago, but I'm sure thats what I did)

It's probably OK. I forgot you started by asking about web create not
working. If you can get the web create page (or any of the web pages),
then the wrappers should be OK.

But I'm confused. You were able to get the create page before you
changed ScriptAlias, etc so you were getting to wrappers somewhere?

><snip>
>> Are there any non-empty logs in that directory?
>
>yes, smtp seems fine. and LOG_DIR  is pointing to the right place:
>VAR_PREFIX = '/usr/local/mailman'
>
>LOG_DIR = os.path.join(VAR_PREFIX, 'logs')

Is the error log group writable?