[Mailman-Users] Wierd Problem creating list

Tamara Yoggev tyoggev at 013.net
Mon Mar 28 21:33:01 CEST 2005

That's right, only after I fixed (in mailman.conf, which is included in
httpd.conf) the following :
This is what I originally had with my previous problem "no such list etc."

ScriptAlias /mailman/ /var/mailman/cgi-bin/

Alias /pipermail/ /var/mailman/archives/public/

<Directory /var/mailman/archives>

Options +FollowSymlinks

</Directory>

I changed this to (mailman is installed in: /usr/local/mailman):

ScriptAlias /mailman/ /usr/local/mailman/cgi-bin/

Alias /pipermail/ /usr/local/mailman/archives/public/

<Directory /usr/local/mailman/archives>

Options +FollowSymlinks

</Directory>

After I made this change, which seemed to be reasonable to me, maybe I'm
wrong did I see the-

We're sorry, we hit a bug!
Tamara