[Mailman-Users] automatic results message

Rita Emich-Hermes r.eh at gmx.de
Sat May 28 16:27:05 CEST 2005

Sorry, my mistake ....

User send a subscription request to xy-join at z and get an "Mailing list
subscription confirmation notice..." from xy-bounces at z; on behalf of;
xy-request at z.
User send a reply to this mail and receives a mail "The results of your
email commands" with the following content:
---
>The results of your email command are provided below. Attached is your
---
User now is confused - that is what I want to avoid. I want to disable
messages to "normal" user actions like subscribe/unsubscribe.
Thanks for your answer, Achim.