[Mailman-Users] special characters in headers

Lisa Bronson lisa.infocus at gmail.com
Tue Nov 15 14:00:58 CET 2005

I've searched the archives of this list and not found what I'm looking
for. I apologize if this has been asked before.

Has anyone ever successfully used characters (such as the inverted
question mark, c with cedilla, n with tilde) in an email list header?
We've tried a number of different things, including using an = sign
followed by the hex value of the character, and setting through the
command line, but so far, nothing has worked.

We would appreciate any suggestions!

Stymied,
Lisa B.