[Mailman-Users] Debian Mailman Setup Question

Michel Vaillancourt misha at wolfstar.ca
Sun Oct 9 10:18:03 CEST 2005

	Hello to the list.  I am setting up my second mailman box;  this one is a
Debian 'Etch' installation.  It is a Postfix MTA, with two domains that I
wish to host lists for on the one box.  I am attempting to use the
'/var/lib/mailman/bin/postfix-to-mailman.py' file as a Postfix transport
engine, per the instructions.  However, for some reason, I can't get Postfix
to accept mail for my testing list; it returns:

550 <wolfstar-test at ext2.wolfstar.ca>: Recipient address rejected: User
unknown in local recipient table

	I am presuming that there is a step that I have missed in the set-up, but I
can't for the life of me figure out what it is.  Can someone who has gotten
this working give me a shout and let me know what the "gotcha" is?  Many
thanks in advance.

	--Michel
	"...In a New York minute, Everything can change.
	In a New York minute, Nothing is the same..."
		-- Don Henley, Album - The End of the Innocence, 1989