[Mailman-Users] Pending posts not found

João Sá Marta samarta at ci.uc.pt
Wed Oct 12 11:56:03 CEST 2005

Greetings,

Every day, the moderator of one of our mailman lists receives a message
telling him  that his mailing list "has 2 request(s) waiting for your
consideration at:

	http://..../mailman/admindb/maillist_name

Please attend to this at your earliest convenience.  This notice of pending
requests, if any, will be sent out daily.

Pending posts: