[Mailman-Users] combining mailman servers and virt domains and converting to mysql

Sean Roe sean at adoptionmedia.com
Fri Sep 2 23:16:10 CEST 2005

Hi all,

I was am in the process of converting an old maillist server over to my
new maillist server.  It currentl has a couple of lists on one domain
running with the mysql patch.  What I want to do is combine this  server
with the old lists that are non mysql based to the new server that is
mysql based.  I have read the mail archive and the docs and I am not
really sure how in what order to do stuff.  I think I can just copy over
the lists directory and archive directory.  I should then run the mysql
convert script.  Verify that all the lists got on the mysql server then
move the IP to point to the new server? Am I in the right ballpark?

Sean