[Mailman-Users] New mailman user

Andrew Steele andrew at cnet.org
Sat Sep 3 20:31:02 CEST 2005

I'm a new Mailman user.  I've just had my ISP install Mailman for me.
They created a test list and this appears to work just fine.

I've now created the first list for myself using the web browser
interface.

On sending a test message I receive a copy of the message - I am the list
owner AND also subscribed to the list.

The other addresses which are subscribed are not receiving the test
messages.

Each of the subscribed addresses did receive a welcome message.

Also, in the list set-up I left the setting for RFC 2369 List-* headers
to YES but they do not appear in the message header I receive neither is
the Subject line prefix appearing in the received message.

The mailer at the ISP is Exim 4.43.

If anyone could suggest a route for finding out what I've done wrong or
what settings need to be changed that would be really helpful.

Thanks in advance - especially if I'm asking a dumb question...

Thanks

Andrew Steele