[Mailman-Users] Newbie Question - Setting up email

Greg Burnett / Ascend Network greg at ascendnetwork.com
Fri Sep 9 18:36:56 CEST 2005

I just installed Mailman on my X86 PC - Debian Linux OS  - Apache works
but I cant figure out how to set up the actual mail settings. I have
sendmail. I have my own domain and mail server but it is located on a
commercial account outside my machine.  My email address would be
list at ascendnetwork.com  and along with my domain is at dnsbuy.com.  Do I
need to set up a mail account on my local machine and if so, how do I do
this? If I can use my outside email address as the post to address, how
do I set it up in mailman and in sendmail? Thanks for the help.

Greg Burnett