[Mailman-Users] Saving attachments

Elvis Fernandes elvisfern at gmail.com
Fri Sep 16 21:55:11 CEST 2005

Mark,
 Thanks for yur response.
I am using 2.1.6.
However, i do not find mention of SCRUBBER_DONT_USE_ATTACHMENT_FILENAME and
SCRUBBER_USE_ATTACHMENT_FILENAME_EXTENSION in the Defaults.py and mm_cfg.py
files.
I also searched the mailman FAQ's and do not find any mention of these
settings.
 Anyways, I tried this in mm_cfg.py
SCRUBBER_DONT_USE_ATTACHMENT_FILENAME = No
And restarted mailman.
 I still am not able to save an email attachment with the same name as the
attachment.
 Any ideas?
 Thanks
Elvis