[Mailman-Users] Hotmail Delivery Problems

Brad Knowles brad at stop.mail-abuse.org
Wed Sep 21 10:04:38 CEST 2005

At 12:41 AM -0700 2005-09-21, Lloyd F. Tennison wrote:

>  Here is the text of the emails.  They are pushing the BondedSender like crazy
>  - especially since I received an email direct from BondedSender.
>   at the address I only used with this ticket to hotmail.
>
>  An awful lot of passing the buck and saying the same thing over and over
>  again.

	You can certainly try their SNDS system, and try to follow
whatever guidelines they have at their postmaster website.  As far as
that goes, it doesn't sound significantly different from what AOL
does.

	However, at some point it sounds to me like you will probably
need to decide how much you want your e-mail to get through their
filters.  If you want it badly enough, then you will probably pay to
use their bonded sender program.  Otherwise, you may be forced to
eliminate all hotmail users from your lists, or at least live with
the fact that most mail from you to hotmail is going to be blocked or
dropped.

	Good luck!  If you find out anything that you think may be of
interest to the broader mail list admin community, please let us know.

     Assembly to the Governor, November 11, 1755