[Mailman-Users] adding new members with their fullnames via command line

lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il lkolchin at univ.haifa.ac.il
Wed Sep 21 11:23:21 CEST 2005

Hello All,

I'd like to move lists from an old machine (Solaris 8) to new one (SLES 9) with all their corresponding members.

I'm creating new list (on my new server) with newlist command.

To see the members of the list with their full names I run (on the old machine):
# ./list_members -f listname

I got this kind of members list:
firstname1 lastname1 <user1 at domain.com>
firstname2 lastname2 <user2 at domain.com>

Is there syntax to add members with "add_members" or another command, so I could directly add them to new list with their full names?

Leon Kolchinsky